skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
She-ro dress
I saw this beautiful fabric in my favorite shop... I have not tried this pattern before but i thought i could look nice.... I think it turn up ok but I just need to make a big pink rose pin to decorate the plain top. Dress for my 3 years old niece.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Count Visit
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Any time is a good time for betting in casinos. while it is good to get
free casino chips
the wise man will act carefully evaluating several proposals. Beware of gambling in a black-listed online casino.
Free Counters
My favorite blog
xxjoanne
Isabelle's 1st closet
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(77)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(11)
Isabelle's dress II
No title
She-Ro dress II
Isabelle's Jacket II
Isabelle's Jacket
No title
Lucas
She - ro skirt
She-ro dress
Isabelle's dress
Lucas face towel
My etsy
About Me
Vivienne
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment